Sunday, June 9, 2013

Internet Apocalypse


Internet Apocalypse.

Posted on facebook by yours truly: Flavio Antonino

Message to the NSA & FBI: You know damn well that the war on terror has been orchestrated by your colleagues of the CIA with the help of the Mossad. If you don't believe what I am telling you, why don't you investigate for your self, instead of just following orders like the Nazis did. Your monitoring of the American People is totally worthless, unless you are at war with us. And if that is the case, you will loose, and you will be used as scapegoats of your masters. Think people (I assume you are people), think before you throw your country away.
And let me add. If truly your intent is to remove chances of terrorism (since now we have multiplied the number enemies, by killing children or their non-terrorists parents), then, How about guarding the borders with this super DHS army that you've built. And leave us alone here at home.
Now here is the kicker: I was thinking. Do they still expect the dangerous people to still plan their things via the internet? I think their cover was blown way back. I personally had heard of such facilities a while back, maybe 1 year and 1/2 ago. And I'm no super agent or anything like that. They have wasted billions of dollars of our money, to catch someone who will never use their internet for the purposes of terrorism or anything illegal for that matter.
Here is another kicker: I have already heard some people making statements like "I think we better start to lay off the internet", or "I think I will stop paying my bills on line". Hey Google, facebook, Yahoo, and all the other stupids who participated, you have brought down your own customer base, and you will be laying off your employees any time now.
Truth is: It was never intended to catch terrorists. It was intended to control the American People, during the Police State already well under way.

No comments:

Post a Comment