I (born in 57), am part of the later Baby Boomers, or post WWII generation. They say as we age we get wiser. I’d like to think that I am much wiser than I used to be. A decade ago, when introducing myself to my students (I was a Motorcycle Technical Instructor), I joked about my years by stating that I was a 1/2 Century old. My first steps into the adult world were full of passion and action. This is what motivated me.
A few decades later, I became a bit more serious and even concerned about what was happening around the World.
I started this Blog in 2012, and the field of Political Science drew my attention. So much of what is happening on the World scene is almost predictable if we have a sufficient knowledge of History.
So, evidently, I studied History in all the spectrums available to us. And that, even includes Beliefs, Superstitions, Mythology, and Religions. Still studying history. There are so many countries worthy of our interest. Some of them are like a time capsule for us to dive in. I am lucky (or not), to have lived on 3 continents at different periods of my life. I am certainly very lucky to have experienced various cultures.
|Subscribe to Our Channel|
Places Lived & Visited
- France (was born there)
- Algeria (lived from baby until I was 4 or 5)
- Morocco (lived there from age 5 until 10)
- Le Mans – France (lived there on & off from age 10 until 1983)
- Trip: Austria (broke a leg there)
- Trip: Switzerland
- Trip: Germany; Austria; Yugoslavia; Greece; Egypt; Italy.
- Trips: England; Spain; Morocco
- Short live in La Defense Paris
- Hanover, PA –USA (lived there from 1983 to 1994)
- Trip: Vernon, BC – Canada
- Trips: Pittsburg, MD, NC, DC, SC, DE
- Reisterstown, MD – USA (lived from 94 to 96)
- Trip: Sacramento, CA
- Perpignan – France (96-97)
- Trips: Barcelona Spain
- Nice – France (97)
- Menton – France (98)
- Trips: Italy
- Hanover PA (1999)
- Hampton Beach, NH (99-2000)
- Danville NH
- Kingston NH (2000-04)
- Trips: Montreal Canada
- Trip: St Agathe Canada
- Trip: Mt Tremblant Canada
- Trips: Maine, Vermont, Massachusetts
- Orlando FL (2004-now)
- Trips: Georgia, SC