Sunday, June 30, 2024

End Times Prophets

Acts 2:16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

Below, is a list of contemporary Prophets I have been drawn to. Their prophecies and preaching address the times we are in.
Some Prophecy and Preach. Others Prophecy and give guidance for the times at hand.
Some hear the voice of Jesus and God the Father; others have dreams; etc...
Some are well spoken, others not. Never the less, I feel how genuine they are, and feel the urge to share with all of you.

There are a lot of websites and videos that claim to prophess. And for most of them, as soon as I hear them speak, I can sense the alarm bell, and I turn it off, and move on, without another thought.

End Times Confirmed

Other Posts referencing Scriptures

Click on a Label below, to list all the posts featuring the listed End Times Prophets, be it Dreams or awakened Visions, or direct Word of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment