Tuesday, April 20, 2021

I WANT MY LIFE BACK! When Will This Nightmare End? My feelings as an ext...


I wonder how many of us feel this way?
Are 'they' trying to destroy our humanity?
"Social distancing for Life?"
No doubt this is what 'they' want for us.

She is young and in what we used to call the prime of our lives. Yet one can sense disillusion and possibly sadness.

Personally I call this ordeal a PLANDEMIC.
And I'm sorry to say, but it fits their Agenda.

If the people of the world do nothing, the power hungry monsters will reduce us to servitude.

And when I say to do something, I don't mean fight each other, but fight 'THEM'.

Because right now 'they' have us fighting each other. A large majority of the population have taken upon them selves to enforce regulations encompassing Lockdowns; social distancing; mask wearing; etc...

I have lost interaction with my own only daughter because she is one of those enforcers. Who knows if I'll ever see her and my grand son ever again.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing my video and your profound insights on the topic. It's really sad how the pandemic affected us and made us distant to each other. Sorry to hear that the social distancing impacted the relationship with your daughter in such a way. Hope you will be able to meet sooner rather than later.

    ReplyDelete