2017 BILDERBERG MEETING Chantilly, Virginia.
Every year, the Elites of the World and their minions meet to decide the trends and fate of everything on Earth.
CHAIRMAN: Castries, Henri de (FRA), Former Chairman and CEO, AXA; President of Institut Montaigne
- Altman, Roger C. , Founder and Senior Chairman, Evercore
- Brennan, John O. , Senior Advisor, Kissinger Associates Inc.
- Bunn, M. Elaine, Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense
- Burns, William J. , President, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- Cohen, David S. , Former Deputy Director, CIA
- Collison, Patrick, CEO, Stripe
- Cotton, Tom, Senator
- Ferguson, Jr., Roger W. , President and CEO, TIAA
- Ferguson, Niall , Senior Fellow, Hoover Institution, Stanford University
- Graham, Lindsey , Senator
- Greenberg, Evan G. , Chairman and CEO, Chubb Group
- Griffin, Kenneth, Founder and CEO, Citadel Investment Group, LLC
- Haines, Avril D. , Former Deputy National Security Advisor
- Hobson, Mellody, President, Ariel Investments LLC
- Hoffman, Reid, Co-Founder, LinkedIn and Partner, Greylock
- Jacobs, Kenneth M. , Chairman and CEO, Lazard
- Johnson, James A. , Chairman, Johnson Capital Partners
- Jordan, Jr., Vernon E. , Senior Managing Director, Lazard Frères & Co. LLC
- Karp, Alex, CEO, Palantir Technologies
- Kissinger, Henry A. , Chairman, Kissinger Associates Inc.
- Kleinfeld, Klaus, Former Chairman and CEO, Arconic
- Kravis, Marie-Josée, Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute
- Liddell, Christopher, Assistant to the President and Director of Strategic Initiatives
- Mathews, Jessica T. , Distinguished Fellow, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- McAuliffe, Terence, Governor of Virginia
- McMaster, H.R. , National Security Advisor
- Monaco, Lisa, Former Homeland Security Officer
- Mundie, Craig J. , President, Mundie & Associates
- Noonan, Peggy, Author and Columnist, The Wall Street Journal
- Petraeus, David H. , Chairman, KKR Global Institute
- Ross, Wilbur L. , Secretary of Commerce
- Rubenstein, David M. , Co-Founder and Co-CEO, The Carlyle Group
- Rubin, Robert E. , Co-Chair, Council on Foreign Relations and Former Treasury Secretary
- Schadlow, Nadia, Deputy Assistant to the President, National Security Council
- Schmidt, Eric E. , Executive Chairman, Alphabet Inc.
- Stephenson, Randall L. , Chairman and CEO, AT&T
- Stern, Andrew, President Emeritus, SEIU and Senior Fellow, Economic Security Project
- Summers, Lawrence H. , Charles W. Eliot University Professor, Harvard University
- Thiel, Peter, President, Thiel Capital
- Vance, J.D. , Author and Partner, Mithril
- Walter, Amy, Editor, The Cook Political Report
- Wieseltier, Leon, Isaiah Berlin Senior Fellow in Culture and Policy, The Brookings Institution
- Wolfensohn, James D. , Chairman and CEO, Wolfensohn & Company
- Zients, Jeffrey D. , Former Director, National Economic Council
- Zoellick, Robert B. , Non-Executive Chairman, AllianceBernstein L.P.
Below members do NOT have any country affiliation:
- Ischinger, Wolfgang (INT), Chairman, Munich Security Conference
- Lagarde, Christine (INT), Managing Director, International Monetary Fund
- Micklethwait, John (INT), Editor-in-Chief, Bloomberg LP
- Minton Beddoes, Zanny (INT), Editor-in-Chief, The Economist
- Stoltenberg, Jens (INT), Secretary General, NATO
- Wolf, Martin H. (INT), Chief Economics Commentator, Financial Times
Most Represented Countries:
- USA (47)
- Germany (9)
- Great Britain (7)
- Netherlands (6)
- France (6)
- Italy (6)
- Turkey (5)
- Canada (5)
- Spain (4)
- Denmark (4)
- Norway (3)
- Sweden (3)
- Switzerland (3)
- Belgium (2)
Will McMaster be given orders to start WW3? He surely has the control of the Elites most powerful Mercenaries.
Will Lindsey Graham help him to justify WW3?
The Globalists, the Deep State have been exposed, and are against the wall.
Secret Societies in America