- Killing, torture, or abuse of children (the innocent, the Saints, the pure).
- Mass Killing of defenseless people.
- Murder in all forms.
- Causing death of a person by recklessness.
- Slavery of any form.
- Rape of woman, or forced Sodomy on a man.
- Abuse or cruelty against any person.
- Deliberately Falsely accusing someone.
- Cruelty on animals.
- Abuse of Power.
- Not assisting a person in danger. (no 911 call, no attempt to help).
- Killing of animals for other reason than food, defending one self, or to maintain a balance of species.
- Destruction of Property.
- Deceiving people.
- Lying for profit.
- (and, yes) Lying can be a crime.
Let's not forget that a small crime like lying can cause a major one to occur.