Monday, January 23, 2023

Davos - WEF - Climate Change - Disinformation

Davos is the meeting of the crimminal Globalist Elites, bent on returning people of the World to be subjected to Feudalism. They will be the 'Lords', you will the peasants. I didn't mention myself, because I won't be alive then. I'll either die of natural causes (aging), or loose my mind and attempt to eliminate those criminals.
Climate Change is a convienient LIE perpetrated by the Elites to convince you to rescind your Freedom, and let them manage every aspect of your lives. I know the climate hasn't changed in the past 60 years. In the early 80's I was knowlageable enough that I taught Meterology in a CESSNA Pilot Center. Didn't make me an expert in Climate tendencies, but it did make me an observer of the weather.
The WEF (an arm of the Global Elites) run by Klaus Schwab, is an NGO infiltrating every single government of the World to drive the Elites Agenda. WEF's agenda is very similar to the UN Agenda 21 on steroids. Note that Agenda 21 is set to be in full force by 2030. It's getting close, and things will accelerate.
Disinformation is their prized monopoly, as they have bought and control governments; scientists and Medias.

She ACCIDENTALLY exposed the WEF's climate hypocrisy with this theater

John Kerry wants YOUR money!

These WEF panels are WORSE than we imagined: Condescending Narcissism

Putin and China could DESTROY the WEF and the West if this goes any further

Greta Thunberg WON’T ANSWER Basic Questions About Climate Change

No comments:

Post a Comment