Thursday, March 9, 2023

Libs lash out at Tucker Carlson over scrutiny of new US Capitol riot footage

Fox News host Tucker Carlson has become a target for liberal media over newly-released footage from the US Capitol riot which he says 'demolishes' claims that 'January 6 was an insurrection'


I personally saw various Live streams on that day. I had 3-4 going at one time.
And I clearly saw Capitol Police removing barriers and inviting the Protestors into the Capitol.
Some Police officers even guided the proters to the Congress chambers.
I also saw some groups masked & dressed in Black breaking window. Those were NOT protesters, but vandals.
Yes, two groups. A large one strolling into the Capitol, even following the red ropes, without removing any posts.
And another very small engaging in vandalism.
Unfortunatelly, I also saw the Secret Service shoot Ashli Babbitt, and gurgle in her blood until death.
There is nothing any one can tell me that would make me rethink what happenned that day.
It was a protest. And looked like the protestors paid the Capitol Police to let them in.
Even a riot isn't an appropriate label.
An 'insurection'?
An insurection would have been armed groups firing their way into the Capitol.
We all know that didn't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment