Sunday, July 7, 2024

I AM AT THE DOOR

message from Abba Father Ahayah and Yashayah King Yeshua Hamashiach on July 6, 2024 at 9:48 p.m. Please take this word to the Lord in prayer for confirmation, clarification and understanding.


SCRIPTURES
Matthew 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Matthew 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
Revelation 3:3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it?
7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.
8 The lion hath roared, who will not fear? the Lord God hath spoken, who can but prophesy?
Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Revelation 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Revelation 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
Matthew 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
Revelation 5
Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

SINNER'S PRAYER
Father, I give my life to you. I repent of my sins. I ask for your forgiveness. I believe you died for me so that I will not perish but have everlasting life. Help me to live holy and give up anything that is not pleasing to you. I accept you into my life right now as my Lord and Savior. Give me a clean heart, Father. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen and Amen. 🙏🏼❤

End Times Confirmed

Other Posts referencing Scriptures - Contemporary End Times Prophets

No comments:

Post a Comment