Monday, July 8, 2024

THE SECRET PLACE: A WORD FROM OUR KING YESHUA (7th July)

Important message from our King, for ALL to seek His face in the secret place. He is to be our priority and number one love and number one go to for everything, BEFORE ALL ELSE! The hour is late and the warnings have all gone out now, TIME IS NO MORE! Please take all words to the Lord in your own prayer time for confirmation and further revelation.


SCRIPTURES
Psalm 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Psalm 106
Psalm 121:7 The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
8 The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.
Matthew 7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
JOHN 10:30 I and my Father are one.
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
John 15:4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.
2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
1 Corinthians 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
1 JOHN 4:18 For thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband: in that saidst thou truly.
1 Samuel 12:24 Only fear the Lord, and serve him in truth with all your heart: for consider how great things he hath done for you.
LUKE 12:4 And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.
6 Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God?

End Times Confirmed

Other Posts referencing Scriptures - Contemporary End Times Prophets

Devastating News for the COVID Vaccinated
Left-wing coalition wins French parliamentary elections
Hurricane Beryl has left St. Vincent and the Grenadines in a dire situation
Deadly tornado leaves devastation in its wake Shandong Province China
Wildfires ravage California amid high temperatures
Mount Etna spews ash and lava
India, Russia, China, Iran Planning To End Dollar Dominance? Putin Aide Reveals BRICS Strategy
Rahul Gandhi Visits Relief Camps In Assam’s Cachar As Floods Leave Thousands Homeless
Heavy Rains In Mumbai Cause Severe Waterlogging & Train Disruptions
Rafah’s Devastation On Camera - Journalists Inside Warzone
Hurricane Beryl Slams Through Mexico, Moves Towards Texas After Destruction In Caribbean

No comments:

Post a Comment