Sunday, July 28, 2024

"A GLITTERING SWORD FOR HIS ENEMIES" - PROVOKING GOD & WHAT IT LEADS TO [DEUT. 32]

Provoking God never favors the provoker. Let those who have ears hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches.



Deuteronomy 32:41 If I [i]whet My glittering sword, And My hand takes hold on judgment, I will render vengeance to My enemies, And repay those who hate Me.
42 I will make My arrows drunk with blood, And My sword shall devour flesh, With the blood of the slain and the captives, From the heads of the leaders of the enemy.” ’


[SNIPPET] A BROKEN RULE OF LAW / A BROKEN AMERICA IS COMING


"THE UNSEEN HAND" - HIDDEN POWER POLITCS EXPLAINED


Paris Olympics 2024 Opening Ceremony - Most Satanic Moments EXPOSED
California Wildfire Becomes Largest in U.S., 307,368 Acres Of Land Burnt In Less Than 3 Days
Obama threatened Biden with 25th Amendment to force him out of race


End Times Confirmed

Other Posts referencing Scriptures - Contemporary End Times Prophets

No comments:

Post a Comment