Friday, August 6, 2021

They Cannot Arrest us All


President Biden is promising more COVID restrictions and there's only one word I have in response: 

 

Resist. 


we don’t have to accept the mandates, lockdowns, and harmful policies of the petty tyrants and feckless bureaucrats. We can simply say no, not again. 

 

They can’t arrest us all. 

 

The fact is that by now we have all either had COVID, had the vaccine, or been offered the vaccine. It’s now a matter of personal liberty. And the government should really listen to me when I say this. 

  • I will make my own health choices. 
  • I will not show our government a vaccine "passport." 
  • I will not wear a mask.
  • I will not be forced into random screening and testing so our drunk-on-power government can continue like this. 

I am saying NO MORE. ME TOO: CHIP IN NOW >> 

 

And if I sound fed-up to you, that’s because I am.  

 

I’m not a career politician. I’ve practiced medicine for 33 years. I graduated from Duke Medical School, worked in emergency rooms, studied immunology and virology, and ultimately chose to become a surgeon. 

 

I have been telling everyone for a year now that Dr. Anthony Fauci and other public health officials were NOT following science, and I’ve been proven right time and time again. 

 

But I’m not the only one who is fed up. I can’t go anywhere these days — from work, to events, to airports and Ubers, restaurants and stores, without people coming up to me thanking me for standing up for them. 

 

For standing up for actual science. For standing up for freedom. For standing against mandates, lockdowns, and bureaucratic power grabs. And NOW is the time to spread the word that we will NOT allow these people to use fear and propaganda to do further harm to our society, economy, and children.

 

We must stand together now and say, absolutely not. Not this time. I choose freedom.


In Liberty,

Rand Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment