Thursday, February 8, 2024

Biden makes FATAL miscalculation on the Texas Border


Although I like your values and motivations, I MUST say:
Stephen Gardner still believes the official 9/11 story. They were already inside the country? oh yes they were and their names are Bush and Cheney. 9/11 was an inside job, using the Al-Queda guys, facilitated by the administration, and with the help of Mossad.
Daniel Davis, sir, you misunderstand the migration since the 1,600. There was huge swats of land without natives, not today, the Fed government controls 28% of the land, and there is NO available land without paying way too much for it. And that's without mentioning taxes for ever.
I immigrated in 1983. Back then the employer had to place 3 adds to prove that no American was available for the job, either because of qualification or other. So no, there was no free lunch. I literally met my 1st employers a year before, and they told me to come work for them. I called them 1 month prior to flying over and start the immigration process. Within 6 months I had a Green Card, after multiple interviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment