Saturday, September 18, 2021

I am Jesus, your savior

It was June 4th, 2015

Last night I for the first time had a very strange dream.
I was sleeping (in my dream), and (still in my dream), woke up with a feeling of being oppressed. I realized, that I was being pinned down by 4 demonic entities.


At first I tried to physically fight them. Unsuccessful.
Then, I started to try to rebuke them in the name of Jesus Christ. I could barely speak. My words were like muffled by the Evil ones. I finally was able to yell out a full sentence.
They laughed at me (the demons).
As I was about to gather all my strength and spirituality, my dog entered the room (his eyes were strange, they were like flash lights). He jumped on the bed, thing he would never do.
Then the demons flew away with cries of anger.
My dog changed into a man, the man had flash light like eyes.
The man put his hand on me, and said: "I guess it was time for me to come to your rescue. I am Jesus, your savior".
And then I woke up.


Matthew 8

28 And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way.

29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?

30 And there was a good way off from them an herd of many swine feeding.

31 So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine.

32 And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters.

No comments:

Post a Comment