Friday, November 25, 2022

Climate Change is One of the many LIES to Enslave You

Parents it's not too late to assert your age, experience, and testimony. Tell your children that the Climate is not any diferent than it was 50 years ago. Because if you don't testify, your'e selling them into Slavery. Pollution is real, Climate Change is NOT.

The "Black Sunday" dust storm, one of the worst of the entire era, hits Liberal, Kansas on April 14, 1935. 

Below, same place decades later, with grass and trees.

I'm 65 years old, and I can assure you the the weather or climate isn't any different than it was 50 years ago.
There always were storms, all kinds of storms.
Some years were hot others were cold.
No amount of telling me through TV and other medias is going to change what I remember & know.
I am not going to ignore what I remember because some Expert with an Agenda says so.
I was a Pilot 40 years ago, and I knew Meteorology very well then, and still now.

No comments:

Post a Comment