Friday, May 12, 2017

Liberty Defined


"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."
 "Voting does not secure your Rights. Voting is the minimum obligation as a member of a Constitutional Republic. Eternal vigilance is required to secure your rights, meaning every single day stand for Liberty, educating children to stand for Liberty.  WE don't obey men, WE obey God."

To trust and obey Government is the oxymoron for Liberty!
"Give me liberty, or give me death!" is a quotation attributed to Patrick Henry.
 Our rights to keep and bear arms, is not about hunting. It is to protect ourselves against criminals (all of criminals). Our right to survival hinges on this right to keep arms.
What happens when Government refuses to protect our Rights?
What if a hole community wants to get my property?
"What if I think you have too much and I don't have enough? Can I come to your house and take some of your property or some of your money? No, you would oppose me. So, I go to Jim, and ask Jim to go take your stuff for me. Still NO? What happens when I elect Jim for office? Now Jim is well within his right to go into your wallet so you and I have the same amount...."

Liberty and limited Government explained below by KrisAnne Hall a former Florida prosecutor fired after teaching the Constitution to groups.




Updated 6/16/17



See also:

What is Liberty? A lesson on #Liberty

 click to Visit the Website

No comments:

Post a Comment