Thursday, April 19, 2018

Conversation With ISIS Indonesia




Following a response I made to an RT video, an ISIS member from Indonesia decides to threaten me. I did get a lot of heat for my response to the video.



So then I noticed the first view of my Blog from Indonesia. And of course he went with real threats.


I answered boldly for him to come visit Florida, or hide in Indonesia.

Then he somewhat backtracks.

And since I wasn't backing off, I made another suggestion: He could send one of his mates living in Florida instead of him.
To what he asked for my info.





So then he proceeded to indoctrinate me into his belief system by sharing links to videos. (I had already seen many of them)

But by doing that, he made me realize a few things.

First, their prophecy of their battle of Armagedon, to me has already occurred during the Rashidun Caliphate conquests, in around 700 B.C.









2nd, those brainwashed pea brain leader worshiper soldiers of ISIS, did not even wait for their prophecy's Leader and General: The Mahdi.

Yeah, their'e supposed to follow him when he show's up with his army of black flags. 
Not start his war before he comes. What a bunch, they'll all be dead before their chosen one ever shows up.

Probably more to come.

Follow on Twitter: Click to Follow on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment