Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Did We Lose Hope?

Yes, I support President Trump like many Conservatives and Republicans do, still to this day. even though the attacks on Syria do not match his campaign promises of "America First".  He also mentioned repairing the US / Russia relations. He also did say he would not engage in Regimes overthrow and Nations rebuilding.
I support President Trump in all his righteous endeavors.  And he did already, in a short amount of time, a lot of headway towards Making America Great Again.
So many great things, I can't remember them all.

But Syria has left me puzzled and disillusioned. It is true that there were only minimal casualties (reports say 3). I don't know what to think anymore.
Was he not the Anti-establishement President?
Did he have a hidden Agenda?
I'd like to think not.

I think our President is cornered. The Deep State, the Global Elites are forcing him to do things he otherwise would not have done. Was it mission impossible?
Did We throw a man of good character to the Wolves?
We obviously did not support him enough.
Because if We did, he would not still be waiting for his Nominees confirmation by the Senate. I think over 30 are still waiting to gain access to their posts. Many are military.
I cannot recall a President, almost 2 years in office, waiting for his people.

We The People have abandoned the President We elected. We should be protesting in droves. Millions of us should be calling out Congress and the Deep State. And We should be demanding a return to normalcy. And even more, We should be demanding the removal of all Deep State Operatives.
But no, We do nothing.

Whether he gets impeached or worse, is our fault. We have become a disloyal people.
For all I know, he might get us into WW3, because the Globalists need the destruction and negation of the USA and Russia, to advance a One World Governance.
Remember that most of the high ranked military officers that were in position are the ones not Purged by Obama.
If the Deep State forces his hand and WW3 ignites, .... I'd say We deserve it, We the American people who let our President alone to fight in our stead.

The things I think he did wrong:
  • Syria attack last year
  • Arm the Saudis
  • Joke about the 2nd Amendment and due process.
  • Sanctions on Russia
  • The last attack on Syria
Yes, even though I think he was our best choice for President in the times we are facing, I can still recognize his wrongs.

So, did We Lose Hope?
Personally, yes, I think we are done for. America will succumb to the Globalist Rulers.



 Click to Follow on Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment