Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Ordered to be Jury


Jury Duty Summons are Orders of the Courts of Law, that you MUST OBEY.

I have never been called upon in any other State than Florida. In my 15 years in Florida, I've had 4 Summons.
In only one case, (1st one) have I been allowed to remain as a juror. For all 3 others, I have been dismissed (including yesterdays summons).
Although I did notice the tendencies for Juror elimination, yesterday was an eye opener for the type of people that Courts like.
From what I've noticed, if you are a mild, not too outspoken individual, with no particular convictions or inclinations towards how society should be, than you are one that will sit as a juror.

I suppose, sedentary, consistent home ownership may be a factor, for courts to summon a person as juror.





If you have read some of my Blog posts, you can see that I no longer trust our systems.
I share Josie's views below.





In my new mind, what is Law?
  1. God's Law: See Exodus 20
  2. No Victim => No Crime
  3. Innocent Until Proven Guilty.
  4. Liberty and Justice for ALL.
  5. All of Mankind have the same Rights.
  6. Common Law
  7. Constitutional Laws Only.
  8. Leave the People Be.

The US Courts have long drifted away from the Main Principles that were once the backbone of our country.

The BAR association is an entity that caters to ideologies not found in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
And let's not speak of Federal Courts that have NO reason to exist unless Law is within the boundaries of Washington District of Columbia, for any Offense or Crime that occurred in any State should be the responsibility of that State's Courts.

No wonder I seldom get to remain on a Juror's seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment