Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Moving Across the Country in 70-Year-Old Airplane! Michigan to California

In my early 20's, aviation was one of passions. I earned my Private Pilot license in the summer of 1981, after 42 hours of training. In the following 2 years I flew another 230 hours over France.
After moving to the US, I didn't bother getting tested for the US equivalent. Instead, I flew Ultralight Aircrafts that didn't require a license. My first employer in the US was an Ultralight Aircraft manufacturer by the name of Maxair Aircraft company, based at the time in Glenn-Rock Pensylvania.
So when I stumbled on those videos I couldn't help but watch them and share them. I'm a sucker for Role Models.
role model: a person whose behavior in a particular role is imitated by others

Part 1

Flying Over the Desert & Mountains at 10,000 ft!

No comments:

Post a Comment