Thursday, March 29, 2018

Amazon Has Violated Antitrust Laws

Jeff Bezos CEO of Amazon


A $600 million computing cloud developed by Amazon Web Services for the Central Intelligence Agency over the past year will begin servicing all 17 agencies that make up the intelligence community.

Antitrust Laws do not seem to apply to the Global Elites. The purchase of the Washington Post should not have been allowed.
But then again how many already huge companies were not stricken by violations of Antitrust Laws?

Amazon is now pretty much a Monopoly.
How did they acquire such Monopoly?

I will tell you MY STORY.



In 2011, I started an online business. By the end of 2012, I had a business that allowed me to live. I got so well versed in SEO,s that some of my products appeared on the first page, and top line of searches.



One of the techniques in promoting a business, is to have a well read Blog.


One day, I got a call from Amazon. They were offering me to join their team.
They claimed that due to the Amazon label, my business would flourish, that my products would be better seen. All I had to do was pay them 12% of the sale price.

To what I retorted, that my products were already very well promoted, and that I didn't feel like paying an additional 12% against my profits.

They called me a total of 3 times, one week apart.
2 days after the last call, Google suspended my product feed, with NO valid explanation.
Needless to say that for an online retailer, this was a blow similar to someone burning down my store, if it was a physical store. It was similar to cutting the fingers I used to type with. It was similar to forbidding me to speak.

My promising online store went down in heart beat. I attempted to sell my products in farmers markets, as I did't get far enough as to getting a store front. A store front was at my reach within the next 6 months. Allas...

I suspect just like in the gangster movies:
"Hey, I've got this guy bothering me in my profits. He is always neck in neck with my products. Anyway you can take care of this?"

No comments:

Post a Comment